- botanical name: vetiveria zizanioides
- country of origin: haiti
- extraction method: steam distilled
- plant part: roots
- strength of aroma: strong
- aromatic scent: powerful earthy, woody, smoky scent
- blends well with: bergamot, clary sage, cypress, frankincense serrata, helichrysum italicum, lavender, lemon, marjoram sweet, myrrh, nutmeg, patchouli, black pepper, rose absolute, sandalwood australian, and turmeric co2
- kidsafe®: yes
- cautions: none known
- size: 10 mL (1/3 oz.)
vetiver is a root oil that is jam packed with therapeutic properties. this oil is known for its abilities to promote relaxation and balance. vetiver is very popular to use before bedtime to help calm the mind. it has a very strong aroma that has a earthy, woodsy, smoky scent, but is pleasant to the senses.
vetiver has been used in natural perfumery for years because of its unique aroma and only a little is needed to smell that amazing scent. it is gentle and effective to help skin blemishes, supports a healthy immune system, and a little goes a long way.
directions: add a drop to your favorite aromatherapy diffuser, personal inhaler, or diffuser necklace and breathe in 30 minutes prior to bed to help calm the mind. add a drop to your favorite face wash to help fight skin blemishes.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.