rose absolute essential oilplant therapy
- botanical name: rosa x centifolia
- country of origin: morocco
- extraction method: solvent extracted
- plant part: flowers
- strength of aroma: medium
- aromatic scent: sweet, green/waxy and floral
- blends well with: bergamot, chamomile, clove bud, geranium egyptian, helchrysum italicum, jasmine absolute, lemon, neroli, palmarosa, patchouli, petitgrain, sandalwood australian, vetiver, and ylang ylang complete
- kidsafe®: yes
- cautions: we recommend a maximum dilution of 2.5% for skin applications.
- size: 5 mL (1/6 oz.)
highly prized for its rich floral scent, rose absolute is also known for its calming properties, helping to soothe emotions and bring calm in the midst of fresh grief. it can promote relaxation before sleep when diffused or applied topically diluted in a carrier oil.
it is extremely useful in skin rejuvenation, as rose oil counteracts the visible signs of aging, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and helping smooth skin. rose absolute is also reputed to help with the “power surges” suffered by many women going through the normal change of life.
directions: use a 1% dilution on the skin of the face and neck.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.