lavender pre-diluted roll-on essential oilplant therapy
- botanical name: lavandula angustifolia
- country of origin: bulgaria, france, greece, spain
- extraction method: steam distilled
- plant part: flowering tops
- strength of aroma: medium
- aromatic scent: sweet, dry, and herbaceous-floral
- blends well with: bergamot, cedarwood virginian, clove bud, clary sage, geranium egyptian, helichrysum italicum, lemon, neroli, patchouli, rose absolute, rosemary 1,8-cineole, sandalwood australian, and vetiver
- kidsafe®: yes
- cautions: keep out of reach of children. if pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- size: 10 mL (1/3 oz.)
lavender or lavandula angustifolia, is a full-bodied steam-distilled oil from the flowering tops of the lavender plant. known for its many uses, lavender essential oil is world renowned as one of the world’s most popular and versatile oils, and for good reason! lavender has an incredibly sweet, floral, herbal scent and is also highly prized for its many therapeutic properties.
the smell of lavender alone can help produce a calm, peaceful tranquil environment. diffuse lavender essential oil into the air before bedtime to promote peaceful sleep, or add lavender to your favorite lotion or carrier oil to soothe the skin, and help unwind your senses. once you try lavender essential oil you’ll see exactly why it’s a favorite for essential oil lovers!
directions: apply to wrists, chest, or feet, or to a specific area of concern.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.