geranium egyptian essential oilplant therapy
- botanical name: pelargonium x asperum
- country of origin: egypt
- extraction method: steam distilled
- plant part: leaves
- strength of aroma: strong
- aromatic scent: fresh, sweet, green, herbaceous scent
- blends well with: bergamot, carrot seed, citronella, fennel sweet, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, orange blood, palmarosa, patchouli, peppermint western us, rose absolute, sandalwood australian, and ylang ylang complete
- kidsafe®: yes
- cautions: none known
- size: 10 mL (1/3 oz.)
geranium egyptian is a marvelous skin-balancing oil that can improve the overall skin complexion. it is known for its beneficial effects on women's reproductive health and can be helpful in easing the tension associated with the stress of daily life. it is uplifting and gentle.
directions: blend 3 drops of geranium egyptian and 3 drops of clary sage in two teaspoons of evening primrose refined carrier oil and massage on the abdomen during times of menstrual discomfort. to help improve overall skin complexion, add 1% geranium egyptian to your favorite face wash or lotion. for other topical applications, dilute to 2-4%.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.