- botanical name: citrus reticulata
- country of origin: brazil, mexico
- extraction method: cold pressed
- plant part: fruit peel
- strength of aroma: medium
- aromatic scent: tangerine has a fresh, sweet citrus scent
- blends well with: bergamot, clary sage, coriander seed, cypress, geranium egyptian, grapefruit pink, lavender, lemon, lime, neroli, nutmeg, orange sweet, petitgrain, rose absolute, and vanilla co2
- kidsafe®: yes
- cautions: none known
- size: 10 mL (1/3 oz.)
tangerine is bright, refreshing, and rejuvenating. its brightness can help clear the mind and reduce nervous tension. it is also a helpful support to the immune system. tangerine can help quell digestive issues such as a queasy stomach when added to a carrier oil and applied to the abdomen.
directions: to help clear your mind, diffuse equal parts of tangerine and lemon with a small amount of rosemary.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.