- botanical name: citrus x aurantium
- country of origin: egypt, morocco
- extraction method: steam distilled
- plant part: flowers
- strength of aroma: medium
- aromatic scent: beautiful orange blossom floral scent
- blends well with: bergamot, geranium egyptian, grapefruit pink, jasmine absolute, lavender, lemon, lime, mandarin, orange sweet, palmarosa, petitgrain, rose absolute, rosemary 1,8-cineole, tangerine, vanilla co2, and sandalwood australian
- kidsafe®: yes
- cautions: none known
- size: 5 mL (1/6 oz.)
neroli is the perfect essential oil for when you need a break from the world. this absolutely delightful and vibrant floral essential oil comes from orange blossoms found in egypt. it is one of the most comforting and effective essential oils when dealing with grief, nervous tension, or exhaustion. neroli is often used in skincare preparations to promote a healthy complexion. adding neroli to a lotion or carrier oil can help reduce the appearance of scarring, wrinkles and blemishes, all while minimizing the look of pores and supporting new cell growth.
directions: add neroli to your favorite plant therapy carrier oil or lotion at a 1-2% dilution to reduce the appearance of scarring and wrinkles, clear blemishes, and minimize the look of pores. when used in an inhaler, neroli can help support positive emotions and a peaceful outlook.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.