- botanical name: jasminum sambac
- country of origin: india
- extraction method: solvent extracted
- plant part: flowers
- strength of aroma: strong
- aromatic scent: intense oily-fruity, waxy floral scent
- blends well with: bergamot, clary sage, copaiba balsam, coriander seed, frankincense carteri, ginger root co2, petitgrain, rose absolute, sandalwood australian, vanilla co2, vanilla oleoresin, and ylang ylang complete
- kidsafe®: yes
- cautions: we recommend a maximum dilution of 4% for topical applications.
- size: 5 mL (1/6 oz.)
jasmine absolute is an incredible oil known for its distinctive, exotic floral aroma that is often used in perfumery. its intoxicating smell is known as an aphrodisiac that increases feelings of love and romance. additionally, it is uplifting to the senses and helps to create a positive atmosphere. other popular uses include helping to rejuvenate and refresh the skin when added to skincare products and also soothing a sore throat when problems occur.
directions: blend 1-2 drops of jasmine absolute and 1 drop of frankincense carteri, rose absolute, or your favorite plant therapy essential oil with 1 ounce of carrier oil for a natural perfume blend. for an aromatic bath, combine 1 drop each of jasmine absolute, sandalwood indian, and orange sweet with 1 tablespoon of bubble bath or body wash and pour into a warm bath; relax and enjoy! we recommend a maximum dilution of 4% for topical applications.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.