orange sweet essential oilplant therapy
- botanical name: citrus sinensis
- country of origin: brazil, greece, south america, united states
- extraction method: cold pressed
- plant part: fruit peel
- strength of aroma: medium
- aromatic scent: juicy-fresh, light citrus scent
- blends well with: bergamot, clove bud, coriander seed, fir needle, frankincense, geranium, ginger root co2, jasmine absolute, lemon, may chang, and neroli
- kidsafe®: yes
- cautions: none known.
- size: 10 mL (1/3 oz.)
orange sweet is most commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent. it just feels like a “happy” oil! when diffused, it can help with nervous tension, sadness, and can also improve the aroma of a stale room. it can also help support normal function of the immune system.
directions: add orange sweet, vanilla oleoresin, and coffee essential oils to a cup of sugar (half white, half brown) and a teaspoon of grapeseed carrier oil for an invigorating bath scrub!
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.