- botanical name: litsea cubeba
- country of origin: china
- extraction method: steam distilled
- plant part: fruit
- strength of aroma: strong
- aromatic scent: oily, grassy and strong lemon scent
- blends well with: bergamot, citronella, clove bud, geranium egyptian, ginger root co2, grapefruit pink, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, marjoram sweet, orange sweet, petitgrain, and rosemary 1,8-cineole
- kidsafe®: no
- cautions: to avoid the risk of various safety issues, we recommend a maximum dilution of 0.8% for topical applications. possible drug interactions.
- size: 10 mL (1/3 oz.)
bright, lemony, and energizing, may chang is most commonly known for its usefulness in dealing with skin problems. may chang has uplifting properties, and it has a strong effect on promoting mental and physical well-being.
directions: may chang oil can help reduce the appearance of blemishes and greasy skin when used with hazelnut oil or meadowfoam oil. it can also be helpful as part of a bug spray or in a deodorant.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.