blue tansy essential oilplant therapy
- botanical name: tanacetum annuum
- country of origin: morocco
- extraction method: steam distilled
- plant part: aerial parts
- strength of aroma: medium
- aromatic scent: a herbaceous, sweet apple-like scent
- blends well with: clary sage, coriander seed, geranium, juniper berry, laurel leaf, lavender, petitgrain, rosalina, rose absolute, spearmint, spruce hemlock, turmeric co2, and ylang ylang complete
- kidsafe®: yes
- cautions: possible drug interactions
- size: 5 mL (1/6 oz.)
blue tansy essential oil is a luxurious oil that is cherished and valued for its captivating scent and incredible clearing, calming properties. with a rich lush blue hue and a sweet, fresh scent, blue tansy provides unmatched support for healthy respiration during allergy season, helps soothe troubled or irritated skin, and supports self-esteem, confidence, and enthusiasm year-round.
blue tansy essential oil is produced from a seasonal crop that requires optimal conditions, and therefore available quantities can be limited, which contributes to this value of this precious essential oil.
directions: add 8-12 drops of blue tansy to a personal inhaler and inhale as needed. when blue tansy is added to a carrier oil, it can help soothe and clear congested skin. diffuse blue tansy oil when you need a motivating boost of confidence and energy. for topical application, dilute to 2-4%.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.