mandarin essential oilplant therapy
- botanical name: citrus reticulata
- country of origin: united kingdom
- extraction method: cold pressed
- plant part: fruit peel
- strength of aroma: mild
- aromatic scent: sweet, fresh, full-bodied citrus scent
- blends well with: cypress, frankincense carteri, geranium egyptian, lavender, lemon, lime, neroli, nutmeg, orange sweet, peppermint western us, petitgrain, rose absolute, vanilla co2, and ylang ylang complete
- kidsafe®: yes
- cautions: none known
- size: 10 mL (1/3 oz.)
because of its sweet, fresh scent, mandarin is uplifting and can help soothe nervous tension and sadness when diffused.
directions: for relaxation, dilute 3 drops mandarin in 2 teaspoons of lotion or carrier oil and use after your child's bath or when settling them in bed at night. dilute 3 drops mandarin in 2 teaspoons of lotion or carrier oil and use after your child’s bath or when settling them in bed at night to relax before sleep.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.