each of these three remarkable oils have incredible therapeutic properties to help evoke a calm alertness, relax physically, and relax mentally to help you obtain a state of mind that is calming and help you feel at ease. easy to use, and beneficial to your overall well being the relaxation set will help you feel at your best when you take the moment to relax, reflect, and unwind.
- meditation is specially formulated with ylang ylang, patchouli, frankincense, clary sage, sweet orange, and thyme. these amazing oils together help evoke a calm alertness, taking you into a calmer, more meditative state of mind. meditation is not kidsafe.
- relax synergy blend is created with lavender, marjoram, green mandarin, patchouli, geranium, and roman chamomile to help promote physical relaxation. relax is kidsafe when properly diluted.
- tranquil is made up of bergamot, patchouli, blood orange, ylang ylang, pink grapefruit to assist you in achieving mental relaxation, helping you to feel more at ease and bringing about a sense of wellbeing. tranquil is not kidsafe.
- diffuse meditation in your essential oil diffuser, or for topical application, add 4-5 drops to a tablespoon of carrier oil or unscented lotion and gently massage on feet or back of neck.
- put a few drops of relax synergy blend into a palm-full of unscented lotion, massage into your feet and legs, and then lie back and relax. you can also add 2-3 drops to a ¼ cup of bubble bath or a small amount of body wash and add to a warm bath.
- add a few drops of tranquil to your favorite aromatherapy diffuser, personal inhaler, or diffuser necklace to promote mental relaxation.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.