outdoor fun KidSafe essential oils setplant therapy
- KidSafe®: yes
- Cautions: keep out of reach of children. if pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. external use only.
- better than kisses blend: help your little one feel better when they need more than a kiss to make a boo-boo feel better! it helps ease the perception of pain, reduces redness, and keeps the affected area clean.
- sneezy stop blend: this blend helps keep your child healthy during the times of seasonal pollen threats. the oils in this blend were specifically chosen to help support the respiratory system and alleviate head discomfort during times of high seasonal pollen.
- shield me blend: let your family enjoy the great outdoors with this natural, effective barrier, shielding the whole family from pests.
- aloe vera jelly: our aloe vera jelly is an all natural, unscented base that is gentle, hydrating and can even be used on sensitive skin. it penetrates deeply, helping soothe dry, irritated skin.
- better than kisses: topical - dilute to 3-5% in a carrier.
- sneezy stop: aromatic - diffuse using 2-3 drops per 100 ml of water or use in a personal inhaler. topical - dilute to 1-3% in a carrier and apply to the chest and under the nose.
- shield me: dilute to 2-4% in a carrier and apply to the neck, arms, and legs before going outdoors.
- aloe vera jelly: apply aloe vera jelly to skin after a shower or as needed.
disclaimer: the international federation of aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. all cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. bottles are filled by volume. some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.