organic argan carrier oilplant therapy
- botanical name: argania spinosa
- country of origin: morocco
- extraction method: cold pressed
- plant part: nut
- consistency: typical of many carrier oils
- cautions: while, allergic reactions are rare, people with nut allergies should consult with their physician before using this product.
- size: 2 oz.
argan carrier oil is beloved in the cosmetic industry for its incredible conditioning and anti-aging properties. rich in vitamin e and essential fatty acids, argan oil is known to make dull complexions glow, diminish the appearance of fine lines and restore skin elasticity. this oil is wonderful for all skin types, even those that are sensitive or prone to breakouts. argan carrier oil is cold-pressed from the nuts of the argan tree.
directions: store argan oil in a cool, dark place (refrigerate after opening) and enjoy it for up to 2 years.
disclaimer: this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.